Thursday 26 March 2009

Arti Nama Kota


H.O.L.L.A.N. D
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies

I.T.A.L. Y
I Trust And Love You

L.I.B.Y.A
Love Is Beautiful ; You Also

F.R.A.N. C.E
Friendships Remain And Never Can End

C.H.I.N.A
Come Here..... I Need Affection

B.U .R.M.A
Between Us, Remember Me Always

N.E.P. A.L
Never Ever Part As Lovers

*klik tautan di bawah ini untuk membaca selengkapnya





I.N.D. I.A
I Nearly Died In Adoration

K.E .N.Y.A
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing

C.A. N.A.D.A
Cute And Naughty Action that Developed
into Attraction

K. O.R.E.A
Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every
Adversity
E.G.Y.P.T
E verything's Great, You Pretty Thing !

M.A.N.I.L.A
May All Nights Inspire Love Always

T.H.A.I.L.A. N.D
Totally Happy, Always In Love And
Never Dull


J.A. K.A.R.T. A
Jambret Ada, Koruptor Ada, Rampok
Tentu Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment